Monday, July 26, 2010

Tags From Biela

Yup, I'm on holiday but it doesn't mean that I'm free from all the workloads.. Its something that will never ends.. Never.. Well just look on what I already got right now.. Assignments, assignments and nothing, but assignments..

Huh.. Seems like procrastinations isn't a great idea.. I'm already screwed up..

But anyway, my life isn't just about the assignments (its never about assignments, actually) Coz a life of assignments isn't a life, truly.. Its all about casualties and miseries.. And of course I'm not going to ruin my exciting 18 life of an adolescence by letting my crucial holiday time overwhelmed by the annoying assignments and workloads..  What are you thinking? Nope I won't..

So, if I were given options whether to break my back working on the assignments all along the holiday to please the lecturer, or to stay relaxed all the time and get 100 strokes of rattan plus more assignments from the lecturer after returning from the holiday, I guess there will be no doubt for me to choose the 2nd one. No hesitations.

I can't afford losing my holiday, my only holiday where I got my sole chance to free my mind from the sickening campus life.. No..

Hm, whatever..Forget it..Oh, this are my answers, Miss Biela =)

# 3 Pseudonyms Of You

Angah
Dely
Joe (what a shame..how ridiculous,but yes, I've once used to be called with this hilarious nickname)

#5 Important Dates For You To Keep In Mind

28/9/92
31/8/57 (I'm not that patriotic, but pathetically sometimes..whoa, how nerd xP)
My father's birthday
My mom's as well
Err.. Eid.. Probably.. xD

#5 Things You've Just Done Yesterday

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
..and finally arised.. (what? I'm a nocturnal okayy =)


#5 Things That Makes You Happy

Having a brand new laptop
Enough and more than enough sleep
My motorbike
Being home
Football and all that relates

#5 of your favourite dramas

Chuck
Greek
Eli Stone
Starsky and Hutch
err..Dramaking.. hehe.. (no idea at all, I'm not so obsessed with TV ok..)

#5 hobbies

Riding motorbike
Reading (look how nerd I am xD)
Fishing, sometimes..
Blogging
Watching movies

#5 dream spots to visit

Pulau Redang
Hawaii
Venice, perhaps (I don't know why)
Egypt
Pulau Perhentian (boring..)

#5 reasons why I should answer these

Boring
Boring
Boring
Coz you asked me to..
...erm well, at least I got something to post as updates..~

#5 people to tag?

You?..
Me?...
Hmm..
No one.. Huhu..





Hehe..sorry for converting it into English...I'm just trying to improve my English..



~thanks Biela anyway~